Jewish Education Programs 2013-14
Every student enrolling in any of the Gateways Jewish Education Programs—the Sunday Program, the B'nei Mitzvah Program, or Mitzvah Mensches—must fill out the forms as described below each year. We've improved the process for parents by allowing most of the forms to be filled out directly on your computer and submitted electronically.
Financial Information and Enrollment Contract
Please click here to find information on our fees, policies, payment plans, and financial aid.
Please click here to download and print your Enrollment Contract to send in with payment.
All Other Enrollment Forms (available June 2013)
To fill out your forms on your computer, please follow these steps. (Please note that these documents must be opened in Microsoft Word. If you cannot open them in Microsoft Word, please download and use the Enrollment Packet instead.) The final 2013-14 versions of these forms will be posted in June 2013. Please do not fill in any of the 2012-13 forms.
- Download and print the Signature Forms, sign them, and mail them to the Gateways office.
- Download the Home Profile, the Educational Profile and the Emergency & Medical Form.
- Open each document in Microsoft Word and fill it in. Click inside the gray boxes to type.
- When completed, save your forms as follows: click File > Save As, and replace the word "form" at the start of the document's filename with the student's last name and first initial. For example, if your child's name is Kim Cohen, the document "form_HomeProfile.doc" should be renamed "CohenK_HomeProfile.doc". You may choose to use your child's full first name instead of just the first initial (i.e. "CohenKim_HomeProfile.doc") if you are enrolling more than one child, have a common name, etc.
- Email the filled-in forms as attachments to Nancy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Don't forget to mail your signed Permissions Form and Tuition Contract!
If you prefer to fill out your forms by hand, please download and print the Enrollment Packet, fill it out, and mail it to the Gateways office.